Lawn Care in Fort Myers
Florida provides a lot of benefits because of the inviting weather and plethora of opportunities, but with this being the sunshine State, your lawn can take damage from the constant heat and foot-traffic. In order to get a lawn that provides the best curb appeal around, look to Land-Art for expert lawn care in Fort Myers. Whether you want services for weed control, fertilization, aeration, or tree service, our technicians have the solution for you! With our historic landmarks and pristine sandy beaches, the residents and businesses of Fort Myers want and deserve only the best.
Get an Instant, Online Quote
Bringing Lawn Care To The Sunshine State
At Land-Art, we have been providing top-of-the-line lawn care services since 1974, helping folks achieve aesthetically appealing landscapes and golf course-style turfs. With our thorough 6-step lawn care program designed specifically for Florida’s warm season grasses, we can help you achieve the healthy, vibrant lawn you’ve dreamed of.
We start off the season with a balanced slow-release fertilizer and continue with treatments approximately 6 weeks apart. When you invest in Land-Art’s lawn care in Fort Myers, you can expect the following:
- Liquid weed control to stop bothersome plants.
- Balanced fertilizer with nutrients for sustaining health.
- Iron supplements for enhanced color.
- Continued insect and disease inspections.
- Lawn pest control, including chinch bugs.
- Targeted weed control as needed.
- Use of integrated pest management.
- Local, knowledgeable technicians dedicated to your lawn’s success.
* We follow all State and County guidelines regarding fertilizer*
Weed Control in Fort Myers
Weeds are super opportunistic lawn invaders! Weeds want one thing, and that is to take over your lawn. Thankfully, Land-Art is a lawn care company that won’t let that happen as we make sure to eliminate these invasive plants. Our knowledgeable technicians know that the best way to combat weeds is through prevention. That’s why our 6-step lawn care program includes pre-emergent and herbicide protection. If you’re looking to combat weeds in your yard, consider what our weed control in Fort Myers has to offer:
- Spot treatment of weeds is applied as needed throughout the season.
- Prevention and control of challenging and obnoxious weeds.
- A lawn care company with over 45 years of dedicated experience.
- Local, experienced lawn care technicians.
- Use of only EPA-Approved products.
Liquid Lawn Aeration in Fort Myers
Over the years, the hot Florida sun can put our yards through the wringer. Add excessive use, mowing, and too much thatch and your turf’s soil can suffer. Compacted soil can prevent vital macronutrients from getting through to your root zone. One of the best things you can provide your yard with is liquid lawn aeration in Fort Myers. Land-Art provides this cutting-edge technology to help boost and maintain your grass’s health. Instead of using a machine like traditional lawn aeration, liquid aeration utilizes a spray of essential microbes that reach deeper into your soil, making primary and secondary nutrients available that were unreachable before. Other benefits of liquid lawn aeration include the following:
- Revitalized, healthier, greener turf.
- Stronger, more durable roots.
- Less puddling and pooling of water.
- Reduction in the amount of thatch build-up.
- No marking or removing your sprinkler heads, fences, or cable lines.
- An experienced, compassionate lawn care company by your side.
Tree and Shrub Care in Fort Myers
Here in hot and sunny Fort Myers, trees and shrubs are not just ornaments to decorate your lawn. They help keep our air clean, provide shade, and protect our homes from the harsh heat of our warm summers. In fact, trees and shrubs can help keep temperatures inside the home down as much as 10 degrees!
At Land-Art, we know how important your beloved trees and shrubs are. We’ve designed a 6-step program to help maintain the health of your ornamentals while protecting them from disease, insects, and drought. Our highly effective tree service in Fort Myers includes:
- Horticultural oil to eliminate the insects that cause diseases.
- Foilage spray applied directly to leaves for faster nutrient intake.
- Fungicide to help prevent and kill the growth of fungi.
- Prevention and control of disease-causing scale and mites.
- Tree and shrub care with no hidden gimmicks or concerns.
Other Tree Service Options We Provide
- An effective 2-step systematic white fly insect control for palm trees.
- Seasonal horticultural injections with nutrients available for specific issues
Outdoor Pest Control in Fort Myers
Here in Fort Myers with our proximity to the ocean and warm humid climate, pests sometimes seem to be a way of life. But they don’t have to be. Land-Art can keep your home and property free of harboring insects and protect your family and loved ones from these annoying creatures with our outdoor pest control in Fort Myers. We offer a 10 - 12 treatment process that stops bothersome pests from biting your loved ones, and pets and wreaking havoc on your way of life. Targeting areas around the outside of your home where insects live and breed, our knowledgeable and experienced technicians spray an invisible liquid barrier that stops insects from getting through. Our insect control technicians will retreat around every 35 days or so targeting pests such as:
- Boxelder bugs
- Stink bugs
- And many others!
We Bring Forth Only the Highest Standard of Care
Our experienced technicians are consistently trained and updated on state laws, regulations, and the newest in innovative technology. We are licensed by the State of Florida and well-versed in the safety of our clients, technicians, and environment. Land-Art will utilize only EPA-approved products and represent only the highest standard of care. Our lawn care in Fort Myers is here to help, so we offer complimentary service calls to always address your comments and concerns. We stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee for our services, so if you are not satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.